Give your children a European education
Education in the EU
Expand your children’s choices
As an EU citizen, you will be entitled to several benefits that will make raising children considerably more enriching. This includes being able to provide your children with a top quality multilingual and multicultural education not only in Slovenia, but in any state-accredited institution throughout the European Union.
On top of the excellent education systems offered throughout Europe, your children will be granted fair and equal opportunities that will allow them to fully integrate into the dynamic and diverse European labor market as soon as they’re done with school. They will also be entitled to subsidized European tuition fees and will be eligible for scholarships that are limited to EU citizens.
Why study in the EU?
• European diplomas are recognized worldwide: No matter where your child chooses to take their academic career, their diplomas will be recognized anywhere in the world.
• Wide selection of academic programs: Your child will be able to choose from a wide array of academic programs from some of the best schools in the world.
• Subsidized tuition fees: As an EU citizen, your child’s education fees will be subsidized considerably, making them much more affordable.
• Eligible for EU scholarships and grants: Students who are of good academic standing are able to apply for the many scholarships and grants aimed at EU citizens.
• Work and study at the same time: Your child will be able to study while enriching their careers with work experience – a privilege reserved only for citizens of the EU.
• Employable anywhere in the EU: Your child will be free to live and work anywhere in the Schengen Area.
Best schools and universities in the EU
What are the best schools in the EU?
The EU recognizes that preparing your child for the future is of utmost importance. There are a number of schools across Europe that offer academic programs that fit your child’s needs such as the International Baccalaureate and several other European curriculums. Some of the EU’s top schools include:
• Danila Kumar International School in Ljubljana, Slovenia
• Lycee Henri IV, France
• Chavagnes International College, France
• Boarding School Barcelona, Spain
• United World College, Netherlands
• Berlin Brandenburg International School, Germany
• Harrow School, United Kingdom
• Louisenlund, Germany
• Eton College, United Kingdom
• Mribor Gymnasium, Slovenia
What are the best universities in the EU?
The EU has several universities that are renown worldwide for their quality education and contribution to global academic research.
Engineering and technology
• Technical University Munich, Germany
• Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
• KU Leuven, Belgium
• KTH, Sweden
• RWTH Aachen, Germany
• Esiee Paris, France
• University of Barcelona
• Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
• Politecnico di Milano, Italy
• Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Economics and finance
• University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
• University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
• Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
• Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
• HEC Paris School of Management, France
• Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Italy
• INSEAD, France
• IESE Business School, Spain
• University College Dublin, Ireland
Art & design
• Aalto University, Finland
• Design Academy Eindhover, Netherlands
• The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Denmark
• Ecole nationale superieure des Beaux-Arts, France
• ENSCI-Les Ateliers, France
• Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
• Politecnico di Milano, Italy
• Royal College of Art, United Kingdom
• UMEA Institute of Design, Sweden
• Accademia di Belle Arti di Milano, Italy
Not sure where to begin?
Get a free 30-minute consultation on European citizenship or our passport program
Gabriel, Immigration consultant
|United Kingdom||+44 (0) 20 8638 8814|
|USA||+1 (646) 960 9099|
|Hong Kong||+852 8191 0881|
|China||+86 (0) 21 3606 8295|
|South Africa||+27 (0) 21 825 9991|
© Copyright: Europassport 2006-2020. All Rights Reserved