Setting up a company
The best way to start a company in the EU is to have EU Residency
A company in the EU will offer you access to a single market with no restrictions on import and export, a fairly priced skilled workforce.
Set up your business in Europe!
Get access to the European Economic Community’s dynamic markets by setting up a company in Slovenia. You have the option of registering a new business, opening a representative office, or even purchasing an existing company in Slovenia.
Setting up a company in Slovenia will provide you with a way to get a residence permit which will allow you to not only expand your business opportunities, but also guarantee freedom of movement within the EU.
What are the benefits of setting up a company in Europe?
- Access to the European market: Expand your business into any of the EU’s 28 member states and take advantage of the common monetary system.
- Favorable real-estate tax system: Depending on the municipality and area in which it was set up, private companies are entitled to real-estate exemptions and reductions.
- Well-established infrastructure: Europes’ well-developed road network, transportation systems, and communication infrastructure makes doing business efficient and dynamic.
- Minimal bureaucracy: By introducing a single-window service for establishing companies, Slovenia has made itself one of the easiest places to establish a company in the EU.
How to establish a company in Europe?
- Prepare the necessary documents: Requirements may vary according to the company you wish to form, but some of the primary documents include: passport copies of shareholders, official company registration documents translated into Slovenian, and a notarized authorization declaring the company’s legal address.
- Reserve a unique company name: Applicants must reserve a unique name for the company with the European Business Register that has not already been taken. Names or symbols of any country or international organization are not allowed to be used as well as those containing trademarks or names contradicting the law.
- Register the company: The company’s founders and directors must personally appear at the Single Window Service. We will help fill in any necessary forms and the process will take no more than an hour. After the company appears in the court register, the company will be free to conduct commercial activities.
- Deposit the minimum required capital: European law requires those establishing a company to make an initial investment of EUR7,500. EuroPassport will assist in opening your company’s bank account and obtaining its Certificate of Deposit.
Not sure where to start?
Acquire Portugal Residency
Those who register a company in Portugal or other EU countries with over EUR50,000 in capitalization, make EUR10,000 in monthly revenue, or provide full-time employment to European employees are entitled to European residency and a work permit.
Contact us for more details
Not sure where to begin?
Get a free 30-minute consultation on European citizenship or our passport program
Lara, Immigration consultant
I had such a good experience with Eurolegal & Associates. Now I hold a European passport. and my kids received theirs free at the same time. My son wants to study engineering in Germany, so that’s one less thing for me to worry about.This gives us a lot of hope for the future.
Hello, I’m Bong from the Philippines. I can really say that one of the highlights of my life was receiving my European passport and ID card and would I really want to thank Eurolegal & Associates for all their help to make my dream of being a European citizen come true.
|+44 (0) 20 8638 8814
|+1 (646) 960 9099
|+852 8198 2340
|+86 (0) 21 3606 8295
|+27 (0) 21 825 9991
GET IN CONTACT
145-157, St. John Street
London, EC1V 4PW
© Copyright: Europassport 2006-2023. All Rights Reserved